Carcosa Dreams (“CD”) are the accountable Data Controller for data processed by Carcosa Dreams, Carcosa Freelance or Broken Dreams LRP.
Contact addresses are as follows:-
- Head Office – 51 Elsden Road Wellingborough NN8 1QD
- Data Protection Officer – Helen Dabill
If You Make a Booking to Attend an Event Run by CD:
- CD will collect, store and process information relating to the management of your event booking or enquiry with CD.
- Your contract (event booking) with CD will form the legal basis for this data processing, with the processing of your data essential to the management of your booking or enquiry with CD.
- CD will collect, store and process information relating to the management of your contact with CD.
- Your consent to the processing of information relating to the nature of your contact with us will form the legal basis for this data processing.
- Data processed will include personal information relating to your name, email address/method of contact and the nature of your enquiry/feedback.
We will only use the information we record to manage your contract with us. Use of event attendee information for marketing purposes will only be undertaken with your explicit consent.
Your Rights And Our Promises To You
- We will not use or share your information further than described above unless required to do so by law.
- We will not process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- We will retain and subsequently securely dispose of your information when no longer required. This will typically be for either the lifetime of any contract plus the observance of additional retention aligned to financial/ accounting regulations; or in the case of marketing contacts until you tell us you no longer wish to be contacted.
- You have a right to request a copy of any and all the records CD holds that are about you, which we will provide to you within 30 days of receiving your written request.
- Where we process your information on a consent basis for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to exercise your right to be forgotten at any time you wish by simply letting us know.
- We will correct any factual errors within your records.
- We will process personal information according to the Data Protection Act (2018), the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations at all times.
- You have a statutory right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel we have failed to honour your rights under Data Protection legislation.